Geometry representation and working errors

Hi! I am teaching Dynamo to some colleagues and have run into different errors that, according to what has been posted to this forum, should be automatically solved by, for instance, installing Formit. This has worked for some people, but we are still finding the attached error on some computers.
The version of Dynamo is in Spanish, but it says:
“Warning: Circle.Error on operation ByCenterPointRadius. The method ‘Approximate’ in type ‘Autodesk.LibG.CurveHost’ for assembly ‘LibG.ProtoInterface, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ does not have an implementation”

Also at some others the background preview is not shown, and the menus that should allow it are shaded and can’t be activated. Is there a way to solve this?

Any help on these errors will be really appreciated.

1. geometry not working - try with the latest versions (it looks like you are using sandbox)
  2. no geometry graphics: https://github.com/DynamoDS/Dynamo/wiki/Dynamo-FAQ - essentially set dynamoSandbox.exe to high perf mode in your GPU control panel.

Thanks for the answer.

Regarding the geometry not working, we are already using the last stable version. We have finally solved it by installing Revit, which is sth I wanted to avoid, so if anyone knows any other way to it, it will be welcome for further issues.

About the graphics, we have been able to show them by setting the graphic card performance to high perf.

I meant to use the latest daily builds, (2.5) this ‘may’ work with Formit only.