Genius Loci // Set ColorFill Scheme Properties

Hi all – I’m having trouble with this new node I’ve found to get and set Color Fill definitions between different schemes. The script runs without errors, but it doesn’t perform what I viewed here (about halfway down the page): Design Options in Area Plan — Quadmeta

Ideally, the ‘TEST FROM’ in my example, would copy the color scheme with all of its (in this case) numbers or variables, but in my latest attempt, it’s only bringing over the color fill for one of them (not all). What’s the best way to fix here?

‘TEST FROM’ scheme set with four colors and numbers from ‘Areas (Gross Building)’:

After running the script, the name of the scheme is copied, but only one of the fills comes along to ‘Areas (Rentable)’:

How can I get all of the variables from the original definition to copy over? TIA!

Hi @ashley.hastingsWB,

Obviously, there are 4 areas in the Gross Building plan and a single area in the Rentable plan.
The result therefore seems logical to me and has nothing to do with Dynamo.
You can check in your area plans if this is the case.

Hi @Alban_de_Chasteigner, thank you for your response – really appreciate it. When you say it has nothing to do with Dynamo, how do you mean? Am I to manually match the number of areas between Gross and Rentable first before running the script?

I’ve also just tried it by having both Gross and Rentable have the same number of variables, and the only thing that copies over is the naming of the color scheme (both now say ‘TEST FROM’, for example), but the colors don’t match.

What am I missing?

Hi,

You’re not showing your graph with previews enabled under the nodes so I don’t know.
Make sure you have the updated Genius Loci package.

It is working for me.

Copy values.dyn (19.7 KB)