I thought i made a “plug and play” Floor window Area.
I had the Script working in a fresh Model with small amount of room and window and it worked perfektly.
Revit test model.rvt (3.1 MB)
But when i ran the script in a used model it didnt really work as intented
Window and door broken.xlsx (12.2 KB)
I would like to get some inputs on how minimize the potential on Error and corrupted data.
Or how to take a step back and take another angle on the script.
What i attended to do with the script was to:
Get the amount of window in a room with the Window.Room node like
Room 1 *1 window
Room 2 0 window
Room 3 4 windows
Room 4 1 Window
Then get all the height parameters from the window and match them like
1 Height in list 0
0 height in list 1
3 height in list 4
and after that merge the 2 list together