Failed to create sheets

Hey yall,
When trying to create sheets from excel file, I am running into issue that is failing to create sheets. At first it was working, but now it is not. I know this issue has been brought up a lot but im trying something new with how im reading an excel file based on named ranges. this file file is not attached but i can show what is being taken from it outlined with green dashed line in next comment.

When you take an image capture of your dynamo graph you need to zoom all the way into a node before you do it. Else we cant see what nodes you are using.

Ah i see. I will make another screen shot.

this is from package GeniusLoci

Of the whole graph please.

Make sure the sheets don’t exist as placeholders (Sheet > Create, placeholders will be at the bottom of the list). Beyond that I would expect that node to work as Genius Loci is a solid package.

2 Likes

Hi Kevin,

Can you share your excel file, Dynamo graph and Revit file so I can take a look ?
(You can send by private message if the data is sensitive).

1 Like

Try to go inside of Create Sheet node by double clicking medium-tone gray area and see if there is any error.

You should also check if the sheets already exist in the project, it might be the case that there is already a sheet with that name/number.