Extract color by using x.linecolor

Hello,
I have create a script to override tags with the same color than the host of the tag.
For example, a pipe is red, the tag who tag the pipe had to be red.
I have created a node to extract the color from the system type but today it doesn’t work…
Error message :
Avertissement:IronPythonEvaluator.EvaluateIronPythonScript l’opération a échoué.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “”, line 2, in
IOError: System.IO.IOException: Could not add reference to assembly ProtoGeometry
à IronPython.Runtime.ClrModule.AddReference(CodeContext context, String name)
à IronPython.Runtime.ClrModule.AddReference(CodeContext context, Object references)
à Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.ActionCallInstruction2.Run(InterpretedFrame frame) à Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.Interpreter.Run(InterpretedFrame frame) à Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.LightLambda.Run4[T0,T1,T2,T3,TRet](T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2, T3 arg3) à System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute3[T0,T1,T2,TRet](CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2) à Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.DynamicInstruction4.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
à Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.Interpreter.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
à Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.LightLambda.Run2[T0,T1,TRet](T0 arg0, T1 arg1)
à IronPython.Compiler.PythonScriptCode.RunWorker(CodeContext ctx)
à Microsoft.Scripting.Hosting.ScriptSource.Execute(ScriptScope scope)
à DSIronPython.IronPythonEvaluator.EvaluateIronPythonScript(String code, IList bindingNames, IList bindingValues)

Here is a screenshot to help comprehension

Thanks for helping !

Hi,

It should work. Can you try with any other python script ?
There may be a problem with your Dynamo installation. (a conflicting addin or something else)

HI,
Thank for asking, I have asked on my associate to try my script and it works on it computer…
SO I try to deinstall Dynamo 1.3.2 and the Dynamo player 1.3.2. and reinstall the same version (we decided to work with this version for the moment).
The bug “still alive” !

Hey,

Just checking that you know you can install 2 alongside 1.3? Then you can test it in both? It works for me in 1.3…

Hope that helps,

Mark