Extend a curved surface like you would a revit roof?

I’ve created a curved surface that I’d like to extend. It’s going to be a roof in revit an I know that as a roof you have a handle which you can just pull to extend which would be ideal (the roof follows the same vectors and doesn’t change the shape of the existing roof). Ideally I’d like to extend the surface to a plane which in my case will be the top roof edge. Any pointers in how to go about doing this? I’ve attached a scribble showing in blue the extension and in red the extension to a plane if i’m not making it clear. Thanks in advance

I ended up taking the existing lines from the edges and creating a new center line from the mid sections of the defining curves. and extending them to a plane i created at the relevant height. Intersected the lines for points and created a new curve from those points. Then made the surface using that new curve.

1 Like

But looking in detail that hasn’t been that accurate. The curve I created from the edge and centre lines does not exactly follow the surface. See below.

So I think I’ll still need to extend the surface to the plane somehow. Any ideas?