Exporting data to Excel

I am trying to export lists data from Dynamo to Excel and have three long lists of same dimensions . I exported the first list and seems ok.

but i need to export the other two lists from Dynamo too. Considering this one node of Excel.Export and trying to export all three lists, i tried but its not working for me and if i use three nodes of excel.Export for three lists, still its problematic.

Moreover, the list structure is the same as shown in this below picture.

When exporting data to excel I always make sure I have a list of 2 levels. The first list containing the rows and the sublists (the rows) containing the data where every item is a column.
You’re trying to export a list with 3 levels, so this might mess up how the export to excel node interprets the data.

If you need empty cells somewhere, you can use a null value.

If you really want to use multiple list levels I would recommend to give multiple starting columns and or rows and set the data input to a level too.

yes but i need it to be of 3 levels as i have to separate data based on House number (Level 1), then Terrace area or other area (Level 2) and then based on floor level (Level 3). The way i exported the ist list which is also of 3 levels, i want the other two lists to be exported

Can’t you format your lists in a different way? For how I understand what you’re trying to do I would try to create one overarching list containing as many sublists as the length of your current list levels (so your housenumber list, terrace area level list and floorbased list). Every one of these sublists should then contain 3 items, [0] = housenumber, [1] = Terrace area or other area and lastly [2] = floorbased. This would export everything neatly in 3 columns and a number of rows the length of your current sublists.

Sorry i did not understand well what you are trying to say. Is it possible for you to give me a demo plz.

Try this:
Use a List.Flatten after the Math.Round node.
Then add a List.Create node to combine the results of each of the List.Flatten into a single list.
Then use a List.Transpose node to set the data into lists of three items each.
Feed that list into your data input of the Excel node.