Export Sheets to DWG - Merged views (a.k.a. xref - bind)

Hi All…

No question on this just sharing…

And since this topic was closed Export View Set To DWG

I am posting a version of the graph that merged views as the original graph on the post above was not merging the views for me

Many thanks to @Konrad_K_Sobon for sharing the graph, I simply add the line as per below image

as per Revit API…

and here is the graph…Sheets to DWG- xrefbind.dyn (9.4 KB)

hope this helps for those seeking the answer.

7 Likes

Thanks so much 4bimfercesp!Can you for me solution Export all Revit views to Single DWG File

@Bach

You are welcome.

a. Can you tell me do you want the Single DWG created directly in Dynamo?

b. Or for a much simplified solution,

1. Export all your revit sheets to DWG on a folder location
  2. Run a script or lisp routine in AutoCAD to XREF all exported DWG from Revit in a single file

Option A can be very hard to code
Option B is straight forward you just need a script to pull everything into one drawing.

If you do not know how to create a Script or Lisp routine in AutoCAD then you need to start learning as this is the only way to sort your issue.

Many thanks! i will try ít follow Option B. I know autocad xref because before use revit i used revit so long time!
And I want one more question about Is it possible to export revit to dwg files using dynamo rather than directly from revit?Please picture

Not sure if i missing something in your question? Did you read above? Can you specify what you mean.? Did you try the graph that i attached?

Thanks just updated my graph with this option :slight_smile:

Hi, I need to modify the code to be able to save individual dwg in separate folders. Trying something with Unwrap but without effect …

Still a problem with setting True color. Alternatively, it would be a good idea to lay down a style that you have already written on manual export.

Can u show parkages for node Get All Views

@vantung2312 probably a little late but it can be found in Bakery.