Export alinment and profile property to excel ,what shoud I do ?

Export alinment and profile property to excel ,what shoud I do ?

they are all empty 。

Property sets refers to the data shown in the “Extended data” section of the object properties… is your info being stored there?

Also, what kind of info do you want to get form the alignment and the profile?

data here.

Hi, I’m supposing you want to get data like stations and their respective elevations from those alignments.

I’ve created a very simple script to do so and examplify a way to extract that - there are many other ways possible and you can get other info from alignment and profile too.

GET_DATA_FROM_ALIGNMENT_PROFILE.dyn (50.7 KB)

Feel free to text back if you have any doubt about how it works or if you want to get something else - it will be a pleasure to help!

1 Like

Thank you verymuch . But it only can get station and elevation . I want to get the radius, tangent length, E distance, spiral length 。

Hi! It’s technically possible to get vertical curves data from the profile entities using the Civil3DPackage, but you’d have filter data as they are not based on the PVIs as the data table you’ve shown.

I tried to improve the routine above to do so, but I’m not fully convinced it works for every case possbile (by the way, in my tests it appeared to do work). I believe you may also need to adapt it for your needs, but it shows some of dynamo’s potential anyways.

GET_DATA_FROM_ALIGNMENT_PROFILE.dyn (106.7 KB)

Did you try Project Explorer? I think it can export to Excel most of your required properties.

But how to export the properties ?

I think these 2 Jeff Bartles videos can go you through the whole Project Explorer features.