Element.Geometry doesn't work for Grids

Hello,
I tried to use Element.Geometry to show the selected items, but the list shows empty, and nothing shown, if this node works for grid lines?

Hi @fangpa try ootb grid.curve

Tthanks sovitek.
What if the selected is “levels”?

guess you can get levels plane

got in the list but no graphics

yeah a plane have no graphic…only a small indicate in dynamo preview…but you could probably create a rectangle on that plane and patch so you can see it better maybe :wink: what should it be used for ???

something here maybe for level curve


Home forum level curve.dyn (8.5 KB)

now I need to figure out how to add your node to the script. lol

allright, I cant really help you, as i dont know what you try to do, but guess the original questions should be fixed

Here is what I got.

ok could you show the whole graph, with all nodes expended ?..but try remove list.create if you feed in multiple level

here

hmmm cant create that issue, which revit version are you in ?

you could try element.location curve from genius loci it should give the location line from level…but seems the have been an error with that node in the package…but you could get the dyf from here and place it in the genius loci package…