Element Binding when Duplicating a View

Okay, hopefully this is an easy one and I’m just not seeing or remembering something. I have a script I use to color code elements in the active view using the OOTB “Element.OverrideColorInView” node. I have view #1 and view #2. View #2 was created from view #1 using Duplicate with detailing option. With only view #1 active, when I run the script, the same elements in view #2 are color coded also. Is there some type of element binding that’s going on and is there any way to clear that?

EDIT: I am sure this is a Revit thing, but since I am using a Dynamo script function, just thought I would ask in this venue!

Have you tried removing bindings from the script currently and then playing the script in the dynamo player might work.

I am pretty sure the bindings are a Revit view dependency thing and not coming from the script itself. It happens when only running the script one time through player or directly from dynamo. Also it only happens to the elements on views that were created by duplicating the initial view the script was ran on. It doesn’t happen to the same elements in any other views that were created by other means.

I call it binding because I don’t know the precise term to explain the direct dependency link with the elements between the views. Apologies for any misunderstanding.

EDIT: Please disregard my post. Found out that view filters had been applied being controlled by certain parameter values and that was causing the color coding.