Dynamo will not work inside Revit 2015 after installing updates

Hello,

I installed the updates to Revit 2015 yesterday and when I went to start Dynamo inside Revit today it will not open. I can open it outside of Revit but not inside of it and I need it to set up a project at work. If anyone can help me or has any idea what to do any help is appreciated. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Dynamo multiple times and cannot get it to work properly.

Dynamo Help

Hello Drew Branson,

I need some information to reproduce this at my end. Please provide me answers for below questions.

1. Which Version(s) of Dynamo were installed on your system before installing new update.

2. Did you get the option to install 0.8.1 along with Revit update?

Thanks,

Ritesh

I had 0.7.5 and 0.8.0, I think that is the right numbering scheme. And I wasn’t really given the option to download dynamo with the update it just kind of did it on it’s own. So when it was all said and done I had 3 versions of dynamo on there. I tried to uninstall all of them and then install the newest version from the dynamo website but even after doing that it still does not work inside of Revit.

Was anyone able to recreate this problem? I am by no means an expert at programming or at dynamo, but I have managed to do a few things in dynamo that would be handy for the project I am working on, I was wondering if anyone had any advice on fixing this issue.

There’s a current issue with an update to A360 Collaboration for Revit - try uninstalling it from the control panel.

Alright I will give it a try, thanks for the help!