It’s 2.0.x to 2.0.z updates as well. It’s specific to people who make the custom nodes which increase the efficiency and effectiveness of Dynamo, so while it may not impact you from a ‘we don’t make our own custom nodes’ it would impact you if you use Orchid and a few other key packages.
It is only updates internally in Dynamo 2.0.x, there is no problems with migration from 1.3.x to 2.0.x… at least not to my knowledge.
But it has as @JacobSmall says a huge impact om my work. I cannot optimize how my package is organized until this issue is solved, unless it will have an impact on the users. Since I didn’t know that before recently, I have moved nodes around and renamed nodes… those 20+ nodes are now a problem for an increasing number of users :-S
Only way for now is to replace these “not found” nodes with a similar node if they want to reuse their graphs.