Dynamo Selecting Chinese Simplified Language Pack, shows garbled

Hi,
Can you please tell us if this is Dynamo for Revit or DynamoSandbox? What version of Windows? If it is D4R what version of Revit are you running, and what is the /language country code set to (this is in the Revit command line)? What are your localisation settings as shown in the Windows Control Panel? Do you have Dynamo 1.3 installed, and if so, does it display Chinese characters correctly?

You may have an incorrect installation of Dynamo, could you please check in the Control Panel for older versions of Dynamo?

您好!此dynamo版本为1.2.2,该截图为dynamo for revit 2018,windos版本为WIN 7,revit语言用的是中文简体,也试着去装了Dynamo2.01,但无论是打开dynamosandbox还是for revit 都是乱码

@326385135 Follow these steps:

Step 1:

Step 2:

And here is the result:

1 Like

您好!改掉目标文件后有如下提示:

是否可能因为我的目标文件中没有包含"zh-CN"的语言包?

@326385135 检查核心文件夹而不是Revit。

我的核心文件中有这个语言包:

您好!我也遇到了同样的显示问题,尝试了多种方式都没有解决。请问您后来找到解决办法了吗?

Have you tried the steps shown above? Which Dynamo version, and which version of the associated software(s) are you using?

Also, please try to keep dialog in English so that future users who may have the same problem only need to search in a single language.

谢谢 :smiley:

2 Likes

我也遇到相同的问题,同时不能添加/L"zh-CN"

1 2

I install DYNAMO again,then it get well

我重新安装后还是不行

It is sorry to listen that! I install again the system of my computer for dealing this problem:sweat_smile: