Dynamo Revit 2020 nodeview, nodeModel and connectors not rendering

I am having major issues with Dynamo Revit 2020. When I bring or create a new Dynamo file in Dynamo Revit 2020 and then save it and then reopen it most not all of my nodes and wires are missing. In the Dynamo log I see many messages like the following:

• connector c09eb4ca-4485-4ed9-a60d-52ed9dc85156 could not be created, start or end port does not exist
  • This graph has a nodeview with id:97b0107d-e4a2-42e7-947a-3c99c6ec6d33 and name:Categories, but does not contain a matching nodeModel

I have seen similar post of this issue and I have verified that if I open the dynamo files on someone else’s computer in Revit 2020 the nodes and wires appear properly. Also if I open it in Dynamo sandbox the nodes and wires appear properly.

I have already tried the suggestions listed and removed all add-ins from “C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Revit 2020\AddIns” and “C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Revit\Addins” and the problem still occurs. I am at a lost of what solution to try next. I would upload attachments but this is my first time posting on this forum and it says new users cannot upload attachments.

So right after I posted this I somehow solved my own problem (only after trying to hours before I posted it). I am not sure what of the following solved it but here is what I did.

1. I prayed
  2. I noticed on another post that someone had removed a .NET runtime so I was looking through my programs and I decided to uninstall
    a. Dynamo 1.3.4
    b. Openings for MEP
    c. Productivity tools

After doing this and restarting my computer bam everything was there and worked. I am not sure which one of these things was causing the problem ( I personally think step 1 was key) but hopefully this helps someone else.