Dynamo Office Hours - Going with the Flow

Do you use Civil3D and Dynamo? Do you use Pipe Networks? Did you want to know how they work in Dynamo, or simply come hang out and chit-chat for a bit?

Then Come join @jacob.small, special guest @david_licona and (kinda) myself as we dive deep into pipe networks in Civil3D. We will explore what a Pipe Network is and their types, the vocabulary surrounding them, browse the Parts libraries and explore Pipe network pieces, and touch upon associated objects such as surfaces and alignments. We’ll then discuss how to create, modify Pipe networks and explore their properties before jumping into Exporting, Analysis and finally a few hot tips around their limitations and differences.

• When: Thursday, 23rd March 2023, at 1pm EST
  • Where: Zoom Session
  • Who: All of you hopefully!

If you have missed any of the previous sessions and wanted to check them out, then please go look at:

Forum Post on all previous sessions:

Youtube Channel for all Sessions:
Link to Playlist here

6 Likes

Come join us on Thursday for the #civil3d session on all things Pipes with @jacob.small and special guest @david_licona :muscle: Should be a good 'un!

2 Likes

T-minus 3.5 hours until this epic session kicks off :star_struck: so come hang out with @david_licona and @jacob.small and learn lots of epic #civil3d and Pipe Network things :muscle:

@solamour

Is the next session in this series still on for Thursday, April 6? I do not see it posted in the Community Conversations forum yet.

1 Like

@David_Koch yes it’s on! Sorry for the delay on this, we’ll get that up ASAP :slight_smile:

Edit: Dynamo Office Hours: Where in the world is my Dynamo - Autodesk Community