Dynamo,Filled Region,Change Instance Parameter,Filter Filled Region By Type Name

Hi guys, I am new to dynamo, and i want to change the instance parameter value of all filled region objects that filtered by type name, not all filled region, can anyone help me.

Such as: i just want to write number “10” to instance parameter: “Mark” of all Filled region named contain “ABC”
thanks a lot.

Hi @luongbaohoanggia1997 , welcome to the community!

Did you tried anything?

1 Like

i am new to dynamo and i have tried everything i know, can you help me with this problem?
I can filter filled regions by name but then I can only change the type parameter but not the instance parameter.

Sure, please share your graph… we can go through it

I only know this way, but i can just adjust the type parameter but not instance parameter

Here,

Fillregin.dyn (18.0 KB)

1 Like

I have done successfully, thank you very much :smile:

1 Like

Capture
when i delete and type again, it doesn’t work, i don’t understand this syntax, can you explain a little more :grin:

That’s will give Element. Name,

1 Like

Can you spare a little time to assist me, i applied your method to assign the “Area” instance parameter value of the Filled region to the “Region Area”, instance parameter which I created, but it happened error and I can’t do it, i don’t know what to do : (, thank you very much, please

The link of revit file below