Dynamo export the lines

Hello! can someone help me to export lines to the revit, without mass. used ImportInstance.ByGeometry. node but its not working for lines.

What does the error say? I don’t know if you can import line geometry like that. Why not just create model lines from the geometry?

1 Like

Warning: ImportInstance.ByGeometries expects argument type(s) (Autodesk.DesignScript.Geometry.Geometry), but was called with (Function).

i am very beginner in revit, can you suggest nodes for this?

You’re missing an input for Solid.BySweep. Have you tried importing just the polycurves?

One of the quickest ways to learn Dynamo is to discover nodes and figure out what you have available to you. Take the time to go looking for the nodes you think you might need rather than just asking for exactly what you need.

1 Like

@rustamuradov034 please refrain from making duplicate posts - I took the liberty of closing the old topic out for you and future visitors who might find the old one and not get a solution exposed here as a result: Dynamo export - #3 by jacob.small

ModelCurve.ByCurve May do what you are after, and if not then sharing your DYN (if you can’t post here than try a web hosting service like Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, GoogleDrive, etc.) here will help us to help you.