Dynamo Adaptive Point Angle Calculation

I’ve been using Dynamo and Zach Kron’s tutorials to put together a simple definition using an adaptive component.

I have a definition in Dynamo for placing louvers (adaptive component) and adjusting the instance angle rotation based on a list derived from either an image or a straight number sequence. I’m having a hard time understanding what the value is using for a base. If the list number = 0 then the rotation is 0. If the list number = .9 then the rotation is 51.66 making the list number 1 = a rotation of 57.3. So I am missing something in the logic of how it is assigning the value to the instance parameter.

Any explanation would be greatly appreciated. I can add a multiplier to convert the numbers to the rotation angle I want but would like to understand where the numbers are coming from.

I’ve included an image of the definition, a link to a video asking the question, the dynamo definition and the Revit Conceptual Mass.

Thanks,

Marla

http://youtu.be/D7G93z11568

Thanks Andreas, I knew I was missing something simple.

Hi Marla,

Revit (and Dynamo) is handling angles internally as radians where 360° = 2*pi radians.

If you prefer to work with degrees I'd suggest you install the Unit Conversion package.