DoesIntersection Problem

I split my top roof’s surface to two list:
first list - surfaces parallel to axis x
second list - surfaces parallel to axis y

after DoesIntersection first list is intersection of first surface parallel to axis x with all surfaces parallel to axis y,
by analogy second list is intersection of second surface parallel to axis x with all surfaces parallel to axis y

Is it something wrong in my approach?
Because in this example all surfaces have to have min two intersections.
For surface number 0 with surface 1 and 10 (two intersections).
Do you have any idea?

This is a lacing problem or list structure problem.
Currently you are getting , no. of surfaces intersect with Surface_X
if you wanna calculate no. of surface intersect with surface_Y, then do this changes and add both the list (surface_X & surface_Y list) you will get total number of clash in each surface as per list.

Yes, now add the previous (list.map) and current (list.map)
So you get the cumulative add on list

Sorry, I have a problem to understand the way of adding list, can you explain this more clearly?

I extend one edge and now it’s ok for surface 0 but surface 5 have the same problem with surface 3 and 6

Here surface 0 has also only one intersection with other surface

But it is interesting when i extend surface 0 and 5, then they have two intersection,
I don’t understand why befor it not working

and when I back with previous geometry it look the same

1 Like

hahaha… :stuck_out_tongue:
those are input issues.

What do you mean?

In input or on the surface (roof element) if you are adjusting some thing then only result will change.
(like for surface 0 intersect with 1 elements and after change 2 elements)
for knowing more i need to know more about the surface and other part of the script.
But i think you got what you want,
Now you are other issue with the inputs

1 Like

After simplify previous step of script it works, i don’t know what was the reason but now it is ok :smiley:
Thank you!

1 Like