Data is not getting exported to Excel

Hi I wanted to create an excel sheet, top row has family name. Each family name column has all the parameters for corresponding to that family. I have created script but its not working. May i know the reason. I am using excel 2010. Is that a issue
AUTODESK_1.dyn (69.1 KB)

I ran into a similar issue with Excel 2010. I noticed this version is often mentioned in the forum, yet with some people it does seem to work. For my case i suspect that this issue is related to the excel version being 32bit. I’m wondering if this is the same for you? In excel you can find the bit-version through the menu [help > about].

i have 64 bit, still same problem

Try to repair Microsoft Office. Go to Add or Remove Programs and try to repair it from there.

One glitch that I have come across and not sure how to fix is when exporting schedule data out to excel, the spreadsheet will automatically open with no data (happens randomly). If you double click the excel file, it still comes up with no data. However, if you open excel and then open the file from excel, the data is there. Some weird issue with excel not liking to be forced open by another program or at least that’s my understanding.