Data.ImportExcel issues

To all the gurus online,
This issue is a bit beyond me and IT at the moment so… hoping if there’s anyone out there with a solution for this issue.
Reinstalling Revit software will take ages so I’m hoping that there might be a quick fix available.

The highlighted node has been acting up recently and were unable to export nor import on all revit versions installed. I wonder if anyone else has this issue before?
Initially I thought it was related to my Revit software where I have Ideate and Pyrevit add-ins as there were notifications on dependency conflict causing Dynamo to be unstable.

So… please help? Thank you for your time.

Hi @jasonlkw … try take a look here…“Warning: Data.ImportExcel operation failed. Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel..." when running the Dynamo script in Revit | Revit 2021 | Autodesk Knowledge Network ,another option could be Bumblebee as i use with no problem

1 Like

Thanks @sovitek ! I will give that a go for now. Have to apologize if I somehow created a duplicate thread.

1 Like

No worries :wink: the funny thing when we repair it just come again soon or later…thats why for now only use Bumblebee

Yeah, I do use bumblebee and crumple as a workaround. Just that when I’m coaching new staff, it’s always best they learn to code via the Core nodes first then move on to advanced packages for less confusion.

2 Likes