Cut Generic Family with an other base face Family

does spring node create a void ??..

i deleted bakery , and install again clockwork, now i can find the Elementcut , but the script still not working

does spring create a void ???

i just check , spring node does not create void also , what can be the problem ??

and you are sure you have dynamoironpackege installed 2.7 version 2.5 ??

yes version 2.7

I mean the package, go to package manager and download this one here…if dont have…

After i install Python2.7 version 2.5 make problem with Clockwork ??/

not sure, try set your python engine use system default in preference, but i saw you have many old package installed, probably its give trouble…try remove all package except spring, clockwork and dynamoiron 2.7

i Uninstall all packages and set python as default also , but script still not work.
please could you send me your script to try it

yes sure already shared in post #14

doesnt seems you have removed all package, and im absolutly not sure about spring, you should only have springS

yes seem springs which make the problem, even with your script does not create void

hmmm just say keep installed version there

Finally success , i do not know how to thank you

1 Like

awesome :slight_smile: thats great

Really so Thankful for you , God Ease your way as you help me today ,

please how i can know the right package version for my Dynamo, like this i will not install this package can make problem

if i understand right…it can be difficult to know which package there give trouble…i just try…or read in here as the community are very good to help if people find issue :wink:

ok thank you for all

1 Like

you are welcome :wink: