Customized Increment/Reduction Arrows on Integer Input

Morning,

I assume the easiest way for this is to use the Integer Slider node but, is there a way to control the increment/reduction to get a fixed value?

In fact, Revit provides that when an Integer type parameter is created.

QAzfp

How could I approach to this in Dynamo?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Regards

Hello
You can limit with min and max and the step for the native slider

Otherwise you have the data-shape package which offers you the possibility of sending your terminals or not in your script

cordially
christian.stan

Hi, that Slider node could work but I cannot find it in my Dynamo version (the one in Revit 20).

It may me help to operate the Slider with a bit more of precision when sliding the thumb within a big range, and without having to manually write every single value.

Anyway, thanks for your reply.

1 Like

You can install via package

then after following the extracts from their blog for a good use (it is well done and detailed)

cordially
christian.stan

1 Like

Hi Christian, I’ve been playing around with those nodes and while on the one hand I’ve achieved more precision for my input, on the other hand I need to invoque the pop-up every time I want to modify the input value.

IMG-20230115-WA0009

Also, even I set the Step to 1, the slide thumb moves 5 places when I click any left or right side

I wish something more interactive, because I need to increment and reduct the input values 1 by 1 and see how the script reacts to it, several times.

Thank you so much for your support.

1 Like