curvy block Civil 3D

Thank you very much for your help, I have created a script to insert barriers over a corridor from a block, however I have two problems now. The first is that the barriers go along certain abscissas and not along the entire corridor, and the second is that it does not map them on curves. Any suggestions? Thank you very much regards.

Can you show some examples where it doesn’t work? Because the picture look correct to me.
Also if you have some of your work that can be uploaded.

Thank you very much for answering. I have done it but there are still some failures, I can’t rotate the elements to align them to the road.

Señales.dyn (32.7 KB)

Sorry, the graph you added was made for Revit and can’t be opened in Civil 3D.
I thought the topic was meant for Civil 3D when you tagged Civil.

Hello, I’m sorry I made a mistake in sending the file, it’s this, thank you very much

Posicion_bloques_dos_lados.dyn (119 KB)

Hi
Sorry for late update. Any progress yet?
I did some testing but I didn’t had the same issue as you wrote. Not so fancy corridor and block but I can insert the block at 1m and 20m interval and it works fine in curve (see the white objects along the redlines

Hello, thank you very much for your answer but look, I tried it and nothing shows you the code, I don’t know if I’m missing something. Thank you very much for your kind help.

drh.dyn (69.8 KB)

drh_corredor.dwg (1.68 MB)

that’s how it is in curves

Hola amigo @edcanonb buenas. youre corridor is a polycurve made of multiples curves of diferent sizes, so you have to:

1. Offset your Polycurve to each side.
  2. Get the curves of the Polycurve, Offset these Lines.
  3. Ask the start or the end points of these curves.
  4. Create a New Polycurve and create Coordinate System at segment length
  5. Finally you just instert the block in these Coordinate System (For one of the sides you have to rotate 180 degrees the coordinate system).
    Is not perfect but is better i think, any way the rigth way to do this is create an assembly.
1 Like

Update, Works better if you use NurbsCurve.byControl Points, instead Polycurve by Points.

Hello friend, good afternoon, look, this is what I’ve got from the progress of the code, I don’t know how you see it. Thank you so much

drh.dyn (69.8 KB)

drh_corredor.dwg (1.68 MB)

Thank you so much I’ll check it out right now