Curve crown and shape

Hello Everyone,
I found this below script in the forum , which does exactly what i am looking for . If i input a curve it gives me a nurbscurve with a specified crown and the shape .
Could someone help me in replicating this with standard nodes which are available in standard dynamo . Here i would like to understand the script with standard nodes , so that in future i can customize it further to my requirements.
Thank you

@siddhardha.mjm do you really need the whole code block to be “decompiled” back into regular Dynamo nodes? Wouldn’t it be sufficient for you to have the three input parameters (curves, crown and shape value) to be variable? I think putting the code block back into Dynamo nodes is not too much work, but would still probably be 15-30 minutes, which I would like to avoid if not really needed?
Cheers,
GG

Hello Michael,
Anything will help ,I will try to work from there .But at the end I would like to have everything in standard nodes
Thank you

@siddhardha.mjm can you please share the script?

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your quick response
You can find the file in the last post of this link

@siddhardha.mjm here is your script which you can run as a Dynamo Player script in Alias.

CurveCrown.dyn (16.1 KB)

Hello Michael,
Thank you for the script
My main intention is to understand the script which is in main code block using dynamo nodes.So that i can understand the logic,which i can use it in different areas.
Sorry if i am not clear in my earlier posts.

Hello Michael,
After few teaks i was able to do it with stabdard nodes . Below you can see the screenshot

Thank you

1 Like

Cool, thanks, yes, those were the 51 minutes I currently don’t have. ;-( glad you were able to get it done yourself! :slight_smile:

1 Like