Creating Boolean from a list (Colouring Coding Rectangles)

Hi All,

I want to create a Boolean list from the list below that only captures rectangles that have a height of 3200mm.
I’ve tried on many occasions and the only way I can get this to work if I create a “string from object” and then feed it into a Boolean. While the output is correct and exactly what I need, I cant feed it into “Surface.ByPath” node. The colouring nodes work perfectly when I input the original list (main list) but it colours all the rectangles by that colour, which I don’t want. But i cant figure out how to create a Boolean whilst keeping the properties of the original list.

Rectangles have a height property and a node to query said property (Rectangle.Height), so you can pull that property and check for equality (== node or ~= node, your pick) and use that list of booleans as a mask to filter the list of rectangles (not the list of heights).

If you want to check height or width, pull both properties, combine them into a list, transpose the data so you have pairs at level 2 for each rectangle, and use a List.Contains to check the sublists (at level 2) to see if they contain a True value, and let that be your boolean mask.