I am having some trouble getting my graph to work
I’m trying to create a graph that will take my Door Schedule from Revit and put is in an excel file so My project Manager can edit the schedule. I have its kind of working but I can’t get it to sort by the phase of the project and I want it to keep the new construction doors, but remove the other doors from the list? I have tried 4 or so ways of sorting that I found in the internet, but all come up “null” ….
Things that work
- I have a two-way connection from Revit to excel and excel to Revit working.
- I have all the perimeter of the door schedule showing up in excel and in the right format.
- I have only the text base perimeter editable in excel.
- All the doors show up from all Phases of the project in the excel file.
- If I use “list.GroupByKey ” it breaks the excel format by putting all the data in one long column.
- If I use “= =” it says all items are false and everything stops working