Create Views

Hey.
I want to create some new floor views with dynamo, but not if the views already is in revit.
I have a view template i want to use and the levels i want to make floorviews on. But, i don’t want the new floorviews if they are listed in the blue circle. Do you have any ideas to how i can solve this??

I also tried somethings with List.Contains node, but i don’t know how to make a list of views there isn’t made yet.
Udklip

Nichlas Holm

You can get all the view of you document with the Document.Views node, in the Clockwork package.

In your second screen, you are comparing views with Levels, that’s why it is not working. Try inputting views in the List.Contains nodes, and filter the list of all the views with the List.FilterByBoolMask node. That should do the trick.

Can you try to show my, i don’t understand how that will help. :slightly_smiling_face:
What can i filter by?

Hi again @1065553,
Is it one view per level, or … ?

Hi.
For now it is.

In the end, i have a bunch of views i like to make with all different view template.

Okay - then you should check the views’ level and compare them to the levels down in your graph :-).

Okay, i’ll try :slight_smile:

1 Like