Create Annotation Tags doesn't work as expected

Hi all, hope someone will help me with this. I am having an issue with the scrip attached below.
I want to create a room tag by selecting the room tag type and the floor plan view. I also want to get the rooms from the view I am selecting. I am using data shapes to build the UI and the scripts actually works with no errors, but it creates the tag for one room only and not for all of them.
Any idea why?
Thanks!

Datashapes always returns a list, as a result your single selected tag is a list with a single item in it rather than a list of items. This means that auto lacing will default to shortest, so the N-1 rooms are being discarded as you’re providing 1 tag type.

To resolve adjust the lacing or list levels of the Create Annotation Tag node.

Thank you for the reply. I am still struggling with it. Could you show me which inputs do I have to lace differently/use levels on?

The very last one.

Check the inputs into this node, one of them (I think the Tag Type) is a single item in a list. That input wants to be @L1 or you want to set the lacing to Longest.

1 Like

This is with @L1

This instead with longest as lacing

In both cases I am not able to tag as I intended

What about the views input?

Same issues unfortunately

What does the data look like?

Not sure it will be better, but have you tried Genius Loci tagnode ?

not yet, but i will. thanks

Yeah try it :wink: it looks like you use archilab now

genius loci actually works, so i’ll mark it as the solution. However i am still willing to solve the issue with archi lab node

its long time ago i had used that node for archilab…its very importent its the right package version

Hello, you have tried as mentioned by Mr. Jacob both the lacing on @L1 and the node on Long.
on your two captures you did one then the other
Cordially
christian.stan

i’ll try and keep you posted. Thanks all for the replies and the help!