Couldnt find a version of Bylevel

Hi all,

i have a problem with my script of Dynamo. it works for long time, now i try to use it and it appears the problem showing in the picture attached.
Anyone could tell why this problem is produced??

I can attachaed the script as well if it is needed

Hi @pedroSU62A ,
can you show what comes out of List.Map

@pedroSU62A While you could try some alternate Lacing options, it would help if more information is provided (files, images with expanded preview bubbles, etc)

HI,
see the script file FYITest Views templates.dyn (20.9 KB)

Someone can help me,
it seems a node is disappeared with the new updates…
but i cant find a solution to run the script.

Regards guys

Hi @pedroSU62A

The script alone is not helpful - Need the Excel too as that appears to be the starting point… And will explain what is trying to be achieved.

Hi @Chandrasekar_Rajaman see attached the excetest.xlsx (11.7 KB)
ll

Hi @pedroSU62A

Needed to change the Link to the Excel (file name is different)
Needed to change the Input (Excel sheet name is different)

Assuming those are not the issue; this is what @Mostafa_El_Ayoubi was asking

Think it’s self-explanatory… Unless your error at that node is different…
One of the level names (does not match between Revit & Excel)

Ok - Reason is that the I ran the script by opening a new file off the standard template… So it didn’t have a level by name Level 0 :slight_smile:

Hi @pedroSU62A

Ok the script runs fine except for the last portion of setting up parameters (probably because my Default Revit file doesn’t have those specific project/shared parameters)

So - if you restart Revit & Dynamo (assume it is the issue of cache not getting cleared), and then re-run the script
It should work fine!

Hi @Chandrasekar_Rajaman :
yes the link and the input are correct the only thing that i didnt save in the script the file i have sent you (script and excell).
On the other hand, the levels are the same in the excel and in the project that i have double checked, for that reason it seems really weird this problem, when i was using this script for months without any problem.
This week is the first time I have the error “Warning: One or more of the input types are not matching. Couldn’t find a version of ByLevel that takes arguments of type (__array)”

@pedroSU62A

The script creates a copy of one floor plan per level (2 levels in my sample file) & names it with a value from Excel. But I don’t get the error. However, I could see there is an input of 158… So a bit unclear - Can you confirm the output you are expecting?
Did you also try changing the Lacing as suggested by Vikram?

@Chandrasekar_Rajaman so u did run the script and it worked in your revit file and both views were created???

@pedroSU62A
Of course; that’s why I was wondering if more was expected from the script…
It worked more than once; so nothing wrong with the script :slight_smile:

@Chandrasekar_Rajaman wouh!!! unveliveable!! it doesnt work in my revit!!! everytime shows the error I attached in the first post!!!

@pedroSU62A
I didn’t save the file - But if u want to; I can (create again &) send you the sample project files :slight_smile:
BTW, Can you start a new project off the Archi Template & try running the script? If you have not done it already?
That’s what I did & it worked… after I renamed the levels to be Zero & One