Coordination z?

I don’t understand where is Z=0 …in revit i have survey point as picture

but i dynamo I have boundary of rooms from level 01 its 3400mm from survey point…
but the curves have Z=0 …also Point.ByCoordinates(0,0,0); is also in same plane as curves…why is not on level 00 same as survey point…

And in dynamo height of level is 3400…then if I want inteselect this plane …the plane is up of level 01?? funny…

you’re level is not exactly 3400mm in revit
move it op a litle dimension it
change the dimension in to 3400mm again and it is exectly 3400mm

when you create a floor with dynamo on level 2
is it in revit on level 1?

when you create a floor with dynamo on level 2
is it in revit on level 1?
if so
do you have 2 videocards on you’re computer
then thats the problem
2x nvidia k5000 causes that problem here
2x nvidia k2200 no problems here

it due to that revit handle 2 cards

Just to mention that posts can also be updated here :wink:

Yna

i edit that post

what does that mean : edit this post?

i know it know

It means that you can complete your initial post instead of creating new ones if there is no good reason to do so (such as describing two very different options with lots of details that could need different answers…). This makes threads easier to follow for other people and more consistent in general…

thanks Yna

in office I have K2200 - problem
home intel integrate…- problem

one ore two video cards?
laptop or workstation?

in you’re sentence:
And in dynamo height of level is 3400…then if I want inteselect this plane …the plane is up of level 01?? funny…

do you mean level 00?

workstation office and home - one video cards

in first pictures you can see survey point in revit as 0,0,0 coordination…and I created room boundary in level 01 …its 3400mm up from survey point…picture one… all this curves have z=0 also point. coordination is created in level 01…

If I get height of level 01 its 3400mm …its only number…but if I create plane of level 01 the plane(level.plane) is 3400mm up from LEVEL 01??

I need generate for each level boundary that I need used for interselect with level plane…problem is if I select level 02,03,04 …how can I define plane of level?

can you post a overal picture of you file?
so we can understand it better

btw:
the project base point is the 0,0,0 point
when dynamo create somethning in revit it uses the project base point as origin