Collating Annotation Family on sheet for version 1.3

Hi all,

I’m trying to gather all annotation families on a given sheet. I’ve had a browse through the forum and there’s plenty information for schedules & views etc, but nothing for annotation families.

Ideally, I would like a list of the families and go on from there and get their location on the sheet. I would be very grateful if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thank you

Text too? Dims? Stuff I n the views on the sheets too or just on the sheets?

Jacob

I’ve got an general annotation family which is my Keyplan and I want to copy and paste it to other sheets.

Regards

Try all instances of family type. Filter by the ‘base’ sheet you want to use.

Jacob,

Where am I going wrong here? I’ve tried to do by filter boolean and bounding box. no joy with both methods.

You are defending a list of elements into the mask. That needs to be a true/false for every item in the list of annotations. Also I’m not seeing an annotation symbol name which makes sense - the only two showing up are called span direction not key plan or similar. Element.Types and all elements of type or just ‘select model element’ to get started.

Jacob,

I thinking I’m making progress, I’ve tried to map them via element ID’s but for whatever reason the == node is displaying all False values. I was hoping to get a true value then do a filter by bool mask to filter out the elements on sheet.

please see below.

Nick,

That all view- dependent node is not available in Dynamo 1.3

Do you have the clockwork package installed? It should be in there still.

There is an error saying its an old one, so I don’t know if it’s going to work properly or not.

Install the latest version from Package Manager.