Change Color of the Text in Groups in Monocle Package

Amigo @john_pierson Buenas como estas? One question is it possible to change the text color of the group header and description even if it is from the file: “MonocleSettings.xml”? I’m not so strong in coding!!
I customized my colors but when I zoom out it is difficult to read the black text inside a dark color! :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Bien, bien y usted? :grin:

Hey there! Let me see if the text color is in the Dynamo API.

3 Likes

Sigh, its a property that is not enabled for the new “standard groups” feature.

@solamour can we expand this to allow for the modification of the foreground of the title?

1 Like

Doable via other means, but it won’t do it for the currently created ones. lol

So the easiest way for me to do this is to just color it white if the brightness is too low for that color:

here is my in-progress idea:
20221006-groupUpdates

3 Likes

Amigo @john_pierson todo bien de este lado tambien gracias! my first idea was to be able to control the type and color of the custom texts for each group, as it is done for the color of the group but you are right a Black / White in automatic is good enough, I think it would be a good improvement for the next version of Monocle :grin: I leave it in your hands you are “el chido” (the good one) in this topic!!

1 Like

@john_pierson we have a task in our backlog, currently scheduled for Dynamo 2.17 to address contrast concerns by simply doing what you are and making it white under a certain value. Should that exist, would you still need access?

FYI @Aaron_Tang

1 Like

IMO, no, it would not be needed. But @gilberto.arechigaiba might have other use cases.

1 Like

Amigos buenas. @john_pierson, @solamour, is not hurry :stuck_out_tongue: I have no problem waiting for a new version is not an impediment I just have to zoom in and read more closely, thank you very much for your time.

1 Like