Can't see the preview in the background

Hi, I’m new starting using Dynamo Sandbox and I have the following error. I can’t see the preview of the nodes in the Workspace and the background 3D is on.
Is showing the following error: Point.bycoordinadinates operation failed. the type initializer for ‘autodesk.libg.libgpinvoke’ threw an exception , any ideas how to solve this?
Thanks

Hi @NNS93 ,

As far as I know you need to have a Host Dynamo version installed, such as Dynamo Revit 2.18, to use the geometry functions in Dynamo Sandbox of the same version.

Im not sure about this though, @jacob.small can most probably conform or deny this.

Hi @Daan ,
Thank you for your answer!
As far as I know, when you install Revit, since the 2020 version, Dynamo get’s installed in your computer with the program automatically. Right know I have many version of Revit (2019-2020-2021-2022-2023), but I can’t not see the main source of this error for the Sandbox. I got the Version 2.19.3 of Dynamo

Hi Everyone, I was able to solve this problem!
The issue was that the Core version of the Dynamo Sandbox (2.19) was a new one compared with the one installed in my last version of Revit (2.16).
So, to solve this, I had to find the same version of the Sandbox and download it and use that one.
Hope this can help someone in the future!

Regards,