Can't get current plane rotated from XY, XZ or YZ

Hi all,
When the view is parallel to XY, YZ, and XZ, it works perfectly when I try to align the structural rebar tags on the view. However, I am unable to accurately align the tags if the Element orientation is not equivalent to these planes. It doesn’t pull the tags on current plane .My wall is rotated 30 degree of angle on Plan. For example, my graph is attached here. Would someone kindly help me with this? I’m now stuck. Thank you in advance!

I would not use XYZ etc planes at all.

Rather get the Element.Rotation en set the rotation of the view. But if you create sections I believe I would do it differently all together:

This is a piece of a script that sets all Section Views for a certain type of Curtain Wall (for a so called Kozijnstaat (Dutch))

Hi @RevitRobot
Thank you for your swift response. But i think i couldn’t able to understand your points.
My aim is aligning the Tags on Elevation view. I am trying to pull the Tags based on another Tag location by using Plane. With out referencing any plane is this possible to pull the Tags?

You mean this?

Nope,
Sorry now I will explain clearly what i am expecting.

I have two Elevations 1 and 2 marked in plan.

For Elevation 1 All the Tags are aligned perfectly by using my Current Script. See below snap. The view is parallel to YZ plane so it working perfectly.

For Elevation 2 i am trying align the Tags by using current script it won’t work perfectly. The problem is view not parallel to any plane. So when i try to pull these tags it automatically goes to YZ plane not the current plane.

I have attached my dynamo script for your use.
Structural Tag Align on Angle.dyn (87.4 KB)

My question is how to get current Plane (means 2 section view plane) to align the Tags perfectly?

This looks like a very overcomplicated script. The way you select your elements looks quite messy.

Can you also not just re-tag? Deleting all tags in view and just setting them again?

But I think the node you are looking for is in the Clockwork package:

If all fails, try the Align plugin

Is it possible for you to set the plane according to the elements in the view instead of using YZ? Maybe you can use Plane.ByLineAndPoint to create a new plane and pull your items onto that plane.

Thank you @RevitRobot, I got the desired result from your suggestion. View.Plane node works perfectly.
But i tried with Align it won’t work perfectly for the rebar tags.

@emrullah.yildiz Thank you for your suggestion. Hope it will be helpful in future.

And I must express my gratitude for this forum and its members, all of whom are doing a fantastic job.