Cannot place the "Select Phase" node

I cannot place the “Select Phase” node into a script. When I click on it, nothing happens. I’ve tried using the search bar in the library browser, and navigating directly to it in the structure. Same result.
I’ve tried a bunch of other nodes and they all seem to place fine.
Any thoughts?

It could be related to another issue I’m experiencing with certain packages, but I also tried uninstalled all packages, restarting Revit, and got the same issue.

When I click on the node to try to place it, these two lines pop up in the log file:

2018-10-17 17:56:15Z : ViewExtensionCommandExecutive ( UniqueId: 10447a9e-c4fa-4dda-8804-1b1d333d5481, Name: LibraryUI, commandTypeName: CreateNodeCommand )
2018-10-17 17:56:17Z : The input type is not a subclass of Element.
Parameter name: type, from ViewExtensionCommandExecutive ( UniqueId: 10447a9e-c4fa-4dda-8804-1b1d333d5481, Name: LibraryUI, commandTypeName: CreateNodeCommand )

Can you place other dropdowns like select revision?

Do you see any green notifications in the menu bar in dynamo?

I can place the select revision node, as well as many others. Haven’t tried them all, but so far select phase is the only one that I’ve found that I cannot place. There are no green notifications, before or after trying to place the node.

@steezzen this sounds like a bug, can you please post on the dynamoRevit github issues site and we’ll get it tracked:

Done! Thank you Michael.