Camber Feedback Thread

@Ahmed.Kamal.Moussa
No, those additions don’t really change anything about creating pipe runs. They just provide a more convenient way to work with curved pipes.

1 Like

Is it possible to synchonize linked objects with the API?

And if so, will it be a great addition to Camber? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not that I’m aware of :confused:

Ok, then we still have to do some manual work ourselves :slight_smile:

Would you please consider adding/modifying the “PressurePipeRun.ByObject” node to include creating pipe runs from feature lines or 3D polylines? Thank you in advance.

@KirkWM this is available in v4.2.0.

4 Likes

:tada::man_dancing:t2::tada:

1 Like

@mzjensen Thank you for your always support and pacakge updates, but I encountered the below shown error in the latest 4.2.0 update. The “PressurePartsList.GetPressurePartsLists” node was working fine in the previous version.

Thank you! :grinning:

1 Like

@Ahmed.Kamal.Moussa thanks for reporting. Can you download v4.2.1 and test?

1 Like

Now the node is working perfectly fine. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

9 posts were split to a new topic: Override Label Text Color

Hi @mzjensen, thank you for supplying a lot of helpfull pipe network nodes. They have helped a long way, but now I have run into below problem trying to set pipe plan/profile properties. Is it because I’m still using C3D 2022, or can you help?

Hi, how to get and set MText in external documents?

Hi @mzjensen, what is your opinion? Is it possible with your package?

@ASPD
Thanks for reporting. This should be fixed in v4.2.2.

@Drbohlav
There’s a new set of nodes for you to try in v4.2.2.

5 Likes

Thank you very much :grinning:

@mzjensen, is it an easy thing to create a CAMBER node to get the geometry for external feature lines?

I can use the current nodes to find, filter, then select the external feature lines, but when I try to pass them to the external geometry node, it says that external feature line geometry isn’t available yet.

Alternatively, if I were to work the problem from the opposite direction, and I was in an active drawing with the feature lines and I pulled their geometry into Dynamo as polycurves, can I then use that geometry to create polylines, points, feature lines in an external drawing?

Thanks!

@JPhil it would be a bit of work, probably more than I’m available to do right now. But I will add it to the wish list and do my best to get to it at some point.

@mzjensen, Wasn’t there a post maybe 6 months back from someone at Autodesk/Dynamo (@jacob.small, maybe) about trying to get the Dynamo team to unlock multiple drawings for the Civil 3D host so we wouldn’t need your External File nodes?

Do you remember that? Did it go anywhere?..or am I mis-remembering?

1 Like