Cad plans to Revit Model using dynamo

Hi-
This is just an observation based on reading this thread, I have not attempted to open your script or CAD file.

I think you need to add a lot more logic to your script. In CAD, a “wall” is two parallel lines, not a single object like it is in Revit. So you need to figure out which set of lines represents your wall. And you will also need to set/create your wall types based on the distance between the wall lines in CAD. The thread that @sovitek pointed you to has a very detailed example that does this.
(I apologize if you have already tried to do all this. I looked a the image in Post #12 of this thread, but the image doesn’t have node titles so I have to infer- but you are definitely only feeding it one wall type at the wall creation stage, so that is why all your walls are the same.)

There is no magic in Dynamo that will do this for you- you need to examine your CAD file and:

• determine which layers represent the walls and create logic to filter the non-wall lines
  • sort the parallel lines to determine which ones represent both sides of the wall and how long the wall is.
  • figure out the distance between the lines that represent a wall and set the correct wall type to be created in Revit based on that.
  • create the wall based of one or the other of these line (using Revit’s wall justification parameters).
  • If you need them center justified, you will need to create a curve centered between the wall lines and create the walls based on that.

The work that @Alban_de_Chasteigner did in this thread should get you most of the way there.

Good luck,
Joe