Bimorph ReportInstance node not working as expected

Hi,

I’m having some issues with the Bimorph ReportInstances node… it was working fine but now seems to have thrown a wobbly and refused to work on the active document… This is the error I’m getting.

Does anyone have any suggestions of anything I might try to get this working again - I’m running version 4.2.1 or Bimorph in Revit 2021…

A bit more exploring of this and it seems to fail here when I have one or more unloaded CAD links… if all are loaded or inserted it works fine… something not right somewhere…

Since it reports the instances I’m guessing it fails if one doesn’t exist. I would understand if no instances existed at all in the project, but it probably should still return a null or something if an individual link type is just missing instances.

@Thomas_Mahon?

2 Likes

Just giving this a wee nudge… does anyone know if there is a way I can unpick the original node in (the somewhat vane) hope of being able to fix this?

Hi @Keith_Wilkinson1 its a bug in BimorphNodes. The fix will be available in v4.2.2 on the package manager tomorrow.

Awesome, thanks.

This is fixed in v4.2.4, available on the package manager.

2 Likes

@Thomas_Mahon, sorry to necro this thread but I’m having similar issues in Revit 2023 with the latest versions.

It seems to work fine in 2024 but keeps returning an empty list in 2023. Linking to another file works fine too, it’s just the current document setting that isn’t working…

If this would be better on a new thread please just say.