Automatic room stamp - Curve join produced more than one WIRE in PolyCurve

So I have been working on a tool that lets me klick on a room to automatically create a floor (including doors that open into other romms from this chosen room).

To add the doors to the boundaries I created surfaces for the doors and the room and merged them - then I used a node to get their Polycurves.

However, sometimes I get this Error: ,Curve join produced more than one WIRE in PolyCurve".

The first pic shows how the program should run. The second one is a room that does not work, the third one the error I always get and the fourth one shows its surface I created.

Here is my program: Fußboden_per_Klick.dyn (74.9 KB)

Screenshot 2021-09-09 144944

1 Like

I´ve had a similar problem in connection with rooms some time ago. If I remember correctly, the reason was, that I also took rooms into account in my query, which were not closed / not placed correctly.

You could try using the RoomCollector node (Quasar package) to read out the placed rooms and use only them for further actions.

Filtering out empty list items / empty lists and inspecting list structure in general is maybe also helpful