Assign Mark values of lower level elements to higher level elements

Hi all, I am trying to assign mark values of lower level elements to corresponding higher level elements.

It means it my column get reduced at higher levels, I have used bounding box and took the max point and min point and drawn the line with these points. I want to check whether my higher level elements intersect with the line drawn or not. if true it should assign the values of lower elements to higher level elements, if it is false then it shouldn’t assign the values. (or skip)

Another important thing is it my column gets deleted or eliminated at higher level then it should skip the value assignment and check for the next element.

Finally I want to assign lower level elements to higher level elements if and only if the "higher level elements intersect with the line drawn from bounding box max and min point(diagonal line)

Here is the revit file and dynamo file I am working on. Please let me know where I am missing.

Multi story Structural Column Numbering.dyn (104.3 KB)

Column numbering.rvt (3.1 MB)

Hello,

You can try a workflow. Isolate Columns by level and than annotate them.

KR

Andreas

Hi @Draxl_Andreas Sorry I am not getting your point. Can you please elaborate a bit ?

I think i am missing the point. you do not annotate them. You give them values, right.

@Draxl_Andreas Yes you’re right. I am trying to get the corresponding values from a list containing mark values comparing with the elements list and set those indexed mark values to the corresponding elements.

Hi all I got the solution. Please find the below link for the solution.