Archi-lab.net node to work with Revit 2023?

anyone get the archi-lab.net node to work with Revit 2023?

Currently the supported versions seem to top out at 2022. Give it time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Jarod,

Is there a specific node you need? If so, perhaps we can find a work around in the meantime?

If you need the whole package then, as Jacob says, patience is the only fix :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Mark

4 Likes

I have most of them worked around the one I am trying to fix is the Select.ByElementID and the Views.GetByType the other one I did get a fix was Sheets Is A Placeholder. below is the code for that one.

import clr

clr.AddReference("RevitServices")
import RevitServices
from RevitServices.Persistence import DocumentManager
doc =  DocumentManager.Instance.CurrentDBDocument

clr.AddReference("RevitNodes")
import Revit
clr.ImportExtensions(Revit.Elements)
clr.ImportExtensions(Revit.GeometryConversion)

clr.AddReference("RevitAPI")
from Autodesk.Revit.DB import *

#collect all Sheets in the project...
shts = FilteredElementCollector(doc).OfCategory(BuiltInCategory.OST_Sheets).WhereElementIsNotElementType().ToElements()

tst = []
for s in shts:
	#props = s.GetOrderedParameters()
	props = s.IsPlaceholder
	tst.append(props)

OUT = tst

or contribute to the (open) source code by adding 2023 functionality :smirk:

*Note: there is a zipped version of the package on that pull request, but I cannot guarantee compatibility or support at this time. If you absolutely want to test it out for yourself, feel free, but don’t get upset if it isn’t 100% yet.

if you do test the zipped package out, you must unblock the zip file before unzipping or else it will not work

UPDATE:

Konrad is working on this now:

4 Likes

On the package manager now! @Konrad_K_Sobon posted the update a few moments ago:

4 Likes

what about version 2024? @Konrad_K_Sobon @john_pierson

Revit 2024 has been out for only a month and a half. I would say to give him a bit more time.

reminder: archi-lab is open-source and you are welcome to contribute that way:

Apologies if that seems like a blunt answer. But managing a package has become increasingly difficult with how Dynamo’s package manager behaves.

Some of the team’s own packages are having issues: Dynamo in office layout not working properly