Archi-Lab duplicating output ports

hi Everyone,

I can’t seem to find a recent topic on this, but there have been some past mentions last year. All of which concluded with wait for the updated Package.

@Konrad_K_Sobon responded within this thread and linked a Github convo where the issue was resolved and closed.

However, I have just reinstalled (using the updater) Dynamo and all of my packages to the latest versions and I am still getting the error where the outputs on the nodes are duplicating once the dyn is saved and reopened.

Is this just an issue on my end? Have others come across this and resolved it? If so, could you point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Ben
Using:
Archi-lab 2019.2.17
Dynamo Core 2.0.2.6826
Dynamo Revit 2.0.2.6833

I haven’t come across this issue. My Archilab build is a few versions back though (stay with the .2 ones if you wanna test older ones).

1 Like

hi Jacob,

I encountered this problem before so waited for a while to check on this again. As there was no recent posts on the issue i suspected it was something to do with my system. Looking at Add & Remove, I have older versions of Dynamo Core (1.3.3 & 1.3.2) and Dynamo Revit (1.3.3). So will see if removing those will help.

Failing that might be worth me deleting and re-installing everything Dynamo on this device and try again with a clean install.

Hopefully will have time tonight or tomorrow so will update this thread if I resolve it.

Thanks,

Ben

1 Like

hi Jacob,

Yep that resolved it.

So I deleted the older versions of dynamo. Leaving just the 2.0.2 version standing. Yet the issue persisted.

I then deleted everything to do with Dynamo from my system. Cleared the temp drive as well (for good measure) and the problem is no longer occurring since reinstalling the latest Archi-Lab package.

Now I only need to repeat this process on another 3 machines… lol. ah well :slight_smile:

Best,
Ben

1 Like