Alert in union and difference of solids

Good morning.
I am getting these errors, but I still do not understand what may be happening, what I am doing are three solids, two will be definitive and a solid is basically to generate a cutting geometry, the solid 1 is a ramp-shaped base, the solid three, is a protective element of the solid one, as a style of armor, and solid two, which is the upper base of the solid 1, and taking the upper base of the solid 3, this in order to generate a cutting geometry, as a shell style, and the solid two, which is the geometry of cut I generate it taking the upper base of the solid 1, and taking the upper base of the solid 3, this in order to be able to cut the geometries and that I was all totally parametric, but it gives me this error, someone would ask perhaps clarify me with I can be doing wrong. Thank you.

Translated by moderator. See below the line for original post.

Now I get this error, I don’t know if it is because the same lines of the vertices of the other solids are shared, or I have to generate totally independent lines but located in the same place to be able to generate what I need for the cuts.

Internal error, report: A non-pointer is being dereferenced.

Original post below

Ahora me sale este error, no se si es por que se comparte las mismas lineas de los vertices de los otros solidos, o tengo que generar lineras totalmente independientes pero ubicadas en el mismo lugar para poder generar lo que necesito para los cortes.

Error interno, informe: se está anulando la referencia a un no puntero.

@ingjaidenrincon please translate future posts as I showed above; this is a requirement to make search work.