Adjusting shape-edited roof to account for deflection in supporting slab

Hello Dynamo users,

I have an interesting dilemma which I’m hoping Dynamo may be able to solve.

We have a complex shape-edited roof, designed as a series of valleys with a low point and sloping sides that drain to it (think inverted pyramids or bathtubs). In reality this is formed of a screed layer sitting on a structural slab, which in Revit terms is in a separate linked model.

Recently we’ve had input from our Structural Engineer on how their slab will deform once the weight of all the roof finishes is added. This data is in the form of datum points at grid intersections and mid points (the coloured dots represent different amounts of deflection). So they don’t align with the vertices and split lines of our shape-edited roof above.

What I’d like to do now is effectively modify the shape of our roof slab to incorporate this deflection. Conceptually the datum points would act as magnetic attractors, pulling the neat lines of our ‘idealised’ pyramids so that they sag slightly.

We’ve already managed to make topo points from the engineer’s data. Is it feasible to make a topography from those points, then have our existing roof ‘inherit’ the influence of this shape somehow without losing the existing shape edits that form our valleys etc.?

All ideas gratefully received!