Adding Revisions to multiple sheets

Hi all, I am intending to add one or multiple revisions to multiple sheets coz I can’t do it in Revit.

This is what I have come up with so far but it is not working. Does anyone know what’s missing?

Thank you!

5 Likes

I think you need to connect the “Elements” output from the All Elements of Category node directly into the “list” input of the List.FilterByBoolMask node, as currently, you’re sending sheet numbers into the Add Revisions to Sheet node instead of actual sheets.

2 Likes

Yeahhhh!

Thank youuu! It’s working and usable nooow! :smiley:

1 Like

No problem. :wink:
It’s an easy oversight, and I think, considering you’re previous topic, I’m to blame for the mistake as well as I didn’t take that into account when filtering these sheets.

Just one more thing, I want the user to be able to change the “BCA_” into something else in the Dynamo player since this is already available in 2018.

I am just not sure how to do it… would you mind sharing how?

1 Like

Hi,

Dynamo Player for Revit version 2018.1 doesn’t allow code block to be an input.
Change the code block BCA_ with a string and it should work with the player.

6 Likes

If a comment solves your problem please mark it as solitution (and maybe leave a like here and there :wink: ).

Thank you for all your help! :slight_smile:

Hi, i do not find the node “add revisions to sheet”.
Where can i find it ?
Thanks

You need to install the package archilab.

3 Likes

Hi there. I have installed this package, but I can not for the life of me find the “Add Revisions to Sheet” function. I have up to date versions of both Dynamo & archilab package. Any ideas?? Thanks

hai

please share where i need to update bca