Zero touch add icons error

It wouldn’t build, but I got a different error:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error The reference assemblies for framework “.NETFramework,Version=v4.7” were not found. To resolve this, install the SDK or Targeting Pack for this framework version or retarget your application to a version of the framework for which you have the SDK or Targeting Pack installed. Note that assemblies will be resolved from the Global Assembly Cache (GAC) and will be used in place of reference assemblies. Therefore your assembly may not be correctly targeted for the framework you intend.

Which was corrected by installing the right SDK version. I did however get new errors, those were due to incorrect file paths.

So now the assembly compiles well, but i have still no luck with getting images (went over the instructions twice).

Could it be that the image filepaths are incorrect? Is there a way to check this? I used the following naming logic:

assemblyname.namespace.class.method.Small
assemblyname.namespace.class.method.Large

Also added the .customization dll to the pkg.json file

Last update:
I am now officially confused as hell. All of the sudden, adding icons worked. I am not sure which of the things i did helped but I’ll leave them here just in case:

-Changed the naming to “namespace.class.method.Small”
-Rebuilt the method twice, as I noticed the .customization dll was not put in my packages folder in the first build
-Also at one time manually copied the latest .customization dll build to the packages folder.