Why does this routine not appear in civil 3d?

I DON’T KNOW WHICH COMMAND I DID WRONG IN THIS ROUTINE. NOTE: I’M A BEGINNER. THIS ROUTINE DOES NOT APPEAR IN DYNAMO

No need to yell. :slight_smile:

We can’t really see the Dynamo graph zoom into the canvas so you can node and input names clearly, and export the canvas as an image (export text or camera icon in the top right corner, or in the file menu), but my guess is that the node on the lower right is an Object.ByGeometry, and that there is a warning for ‘type not implemented’. There are polycurve creation nodes in the Civil 3D Toolkit which can help with this, or you can explode the polyline and create individual lines. L

I left the caps lock activated, I don’t know if this causes any discomfort, I’m sorry. I think I understand, I already have this package installed, I also wanted to make a mesh of lines and extract the coordinates of the ends of each line in the mesh. Could you help me with this?

We can givit a try but first you still need to share what you have created otherwise we don’t know what we should try to fix :slight_smile:

See if the sharing of the image has improved, please

2 Likes

The PolylineExtention.ObjectByGeometry node from the Civil3D toolkit will work. You can see an example of this in use on page 15 of the handout from this AU session: Supercharge Your Dynamo Graph with Civil 3D Toolkit | Autodesk University

2 Likes