Transferring line weight settings between projects

Hi,

I was wondering whether anyone knew of a way to transfer line weight settings quickly to multiple other projects. I am aware that this question has been asked before, but I was looking to see if anyone has a definitive answer.

The solution in this link does not really solve the problem.
Transfer Project Standard to multiple rvt files - Dynamo (dynamobim.com)

And here they suggest that everything that you want to transfer is actually an element in Revit and that by just copying that element from a document into another you can effectively transfer it.
Transfer Project Standards - Share - Dynamo (dynamobim.com)

I couldn’t find an element for the line weights, but I found a workset for them if it’s a workshared file. So I obtained the ID of this workset and tried various ways to copy it, but it didn’t work.

The final goal is to be able to transfer the line weight standards to multiple autogenerated Revit files of linked IFC models (the revit files that are created when you link an IFC file). If anyone has further ideas on how this might be achieved, please let me know.

LineWeights is a postable command so you likely won’t be able to fully automate it. I wasn’t seeing an element to copy either, which means TPS is probably your only option.